"When you lose touch inspiration positive words
Don’t let others dull your shine. #motivationnation
2. Who would you say is there for you when you really need them? A lot more people than I used to think. Amy, Nicole, and Leslie are great supports in person and a handful of fabulous people named Jess are really awesome supports even though I don’t really see them. My friends Alley and Aprill sometimes I don’t see for weeks or months, but I know they will always come through when I need them as well.
10. Who are your top three idols? Idols are against my religion :-P I mean, obviously yes that’s true religiously but I don’t know if I really have three role models, if that’s what you mean. My therapist is certainly one though.
14. What was a constant thought that passed your mind today? I’ve been awake for less than an hour but the most recurring thought has been, do I want to go to the hookah bar tonight or should we do something else, cheaper.
20. The last time you were hugged and you cried? Both at the same time? Few weeks ago with Amy. Either individually, last night.
27. Favorite curse word(s)? I don’t really have a favorite - and I don’t really use “curse words” all that often. Only if I’m really upset or trying to make a point.
37. If you had to use three songs to define yourself, which three would you use? The Climb by Miley Cyrus, Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flats, and Her Diamonds by Rob Thomas
44. Where do you go when you feel like shit? Bed. Or to the pool. Or sometimes Nicole’s.
47. Would you ever hangout with someone you met on here? Been there, done that.
49 & 50 I answered on another ask :)
I unfortunately can’t really give therapeutic advice over Tumblr, but if this is bothering you I really recommend talking about it with a therapist/counselor. There are lots of different ways to approach this. Good luck!
Paris in July | Obvious State
3. If given the opportunity, where would you time travel and who would you bring with you on the adventure knowing that you’re not going to alter anything in the present?
Ooooh, an option I would actually possibly choose because I’m not going to alter the adventure. I would go back to the late 1970s or early 1980s, because I’ve been told that my grandfather was awesome and I would have loved him, and he died the year before I was born, so going back 10ish years might be a good time to catch him while he was healthy! Who would I bring? I think I’d bring my awesome cousin Danny because he would love to go too!
9. What are three norms that you absolutely hate? (1) The “all women must be watching their weight and if someone looks good you congratulate them on a weight loss” norm. (2) The “wearing shoes at work” norm. (3) The “five o’clock somewhere” norm ;)
25. If the world was ending and you had two hours before the Earth was destroyed, what would you do? Say goodbye and thank everyone important to me in my life then snuggle up with maybeimjustagirlinterrupted and hold on tight (ideally doing this in Andrea’s living room cause I want her there too bahahah)
40. What’s the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? I SUCK at this question because I get embarrassed over every little thing, and don’t know if there ever was a big thing that was sooooo embarrassing, like stereotypically embarrassing. Maybe sending nude pics to maybeimjustagirlinterrupted okay now you all know. Or puking directly into the designer purse of an older, classier, meaner sorority sister right after I was initiated!
45. What is holding you back from doing something you really want to do? Time, money, and executive functioning skills.
50. What is a memory that you’re very fond of? Had the perfect weekend last weekend with maybeimjustagirlinterrupted. Also great memories of my trip to the Dominican Republic with one of my close friends. And drinking peach champagne along the Charles River with herestothemeantimee who I think has ditched Tumblr :\