Tagged by icanttellwherethisjourneywillend
My questions 1. Who is the first person you turn to when something happens (good or bad)? Andrea, Nicole, Amy- depends what it is. 2. Who is the person you are closest to in your family? Uh, Nicole, P, and T are now considered my family so them. No one I’m blood related to. 3. What was/is your favorite subject in school? Math - some years English but some not. Psych classes in undergrad and clinical classes in grad school. 4. What time do you usually go to sleep? Totally varies! Last night before 10pm, probably closer to 1am tonight. 5. What does your daily routine usually look like? Varies daily! 6. What is your favorite month of the year? June 7. What is the one thing that never fails to make you smile? Hugs and love from “my” kids (T and P) even in the worst of times. 8. What was your favorite childhood toy? Barbies 9. What is your favorite website? Not sure if I have one. Perhaps tumblr. 10. Describe yourself in one word. Mosaic 11. What’s a hidden talent you have? My swimming and running abilities tend to surprise people who haven’t met me and just look at me. I’m also pretty artistic and I can text really quickly without looking.
11 questions for others…
1. Do you have or want children?
2. What is your favorite season and why?
3.Would you rather never have dessert or have sweets for every meal (nutritional aspects aside)?
4. Disney Channel or Nickelodeon? (I’m 28 and if I can answer this question, you can too)
5. Favorite number?
6. Do you prefer manicures or pedicures (if you could only have one)?
7. Describe how you typically dress.
8. If you could have any job within any career field without regard to schooling, what would you do and why?
9. What are some of your worst habits?
10. What are some of your best/healthiest habits?
11. If you could change only one thing about your current circumstances what would it be?